SkyeHelps Counseling & Wellness
A Community of Counseling Specialists
SkyeHelps Counseling & Wellness provides counseling services to individuals, couples, and families in a safe, compassionate environment. Our community of counseling specialists can meet with you in-person in Dahlonega or online via SimplePractice. We help you move from survival to thriving.
Founder, Skye McIntyre, strives to cultivate a community of insightful, caring, and skilled counselors who offer connection and clarity to SkyeHelps’ patients regardless of sexuality, race, religion, or gender. Skye supervises the patient care provided by each of the therapists with weekly meetings to ensure patients receive the best possible outcome. Skye’s open and easy-going personality, in conjunction with her exceptional ability to help individuals understand themselves and others, fosters a trusting relationship.
Each of our therapists specializes in various patient challenges and utilizes evidenced-based therapeutic tools to help patients work through those challenges.
- Skye McIntyre focuses on adults and couples with inter/intra-personal and/or severe anxiety issues. Skye utilizes Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Internal Family Systems Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, and her own therapeutic tool: The Tree.
- Bryce Barrett focuses on children and adults who suffer from complex and/or sexual trauma. Bryce utilizes Internal Family Systems Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, The Tree, Play Therapy, and Art Therapy.
- Ashlynn Rivers focuses on adults and couples who suffer from anxiety, depression, and/or addiction issues. Ashlynn utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Internal Family Systems Therapy, Accelerated Resolution Therapy, Faith-Informed care, and The Tree.
- Emily Weller focuses on adults and couples who suffer from sexual dysfunction, anxiety, and/or addiction. Emily utilizes Person-Centered Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Internal Family Systems Therapy, and The Tree.
- Ben Barrett focuses on adolescents, young adults, and couples who are questioning their direction and purpose. Ben utilizes Career Counseling, Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy, Internal Family Systems Therapy, Faith-Informed care, and The Tree.